This Vegan Sour Cream Replacement is a great tasting, smooth and creamy way to be able to enjoy the comforts of sour cream. Can be used for baked potatoes, sour cream veggie or chip dips, etc.
Prep Time 10 minutes
- 1 can (15 oz) Garbanzo Beans
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Vivian's Live Again Alfredo Sauce Mix
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Vinegar
- Combine water and Alfredo Sauce mix and heat until boiling.
- Put the garbanzo beans and Alfredo sauce in a blender or food processor and mix until smooth.
- Continue to add in the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
NOTE: if using as a dip and going to add a flavor packet, reduce salt until you have tasted it.