This sweet potato salad is a fun twist on traditional potato salad.
- 4 Sweet Potatoes or Yams peeled, cubed and cooked
- 3 Medium potatoes peeled, cubed and cooked
- 3 Green Onions chopped
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup Water
- 1/3 cup Vivian's Live Again Alfredo Sauce Mix
- 1/4 cup Parsley chopped
- 1 tbs Lemon Thyme chopped
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- In microwavable bowl whisk together Alfredo mix and water.
- Microwave on high until boiling. Remove and stir.
- Return to microwave and bring to a strong boil.
- Stir in all chopped herbs, salt and mayonnaise and allow to cool.
- Add chopped vegetables and sprinkle in sunflower seeds. Serve chilled.