This gluten and dairy free spinach artichoke dip is sure to be a hit among everyone around your table. It is a perfect appetizer or party snack.
Course Appetizer, Snack
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Vivian's Live Again Alfredo Sauce Mix
- 1/2 tsp Salt & Pepper(opt)
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Sour Cream or vegan sour cream
- 1 6 ounce can artichoke hearts chopped
- 5 ounces frozen spinach thawed and drained
- Mix water, Alfredo Mix, salt and pepper and garlic and bring to a boil.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and pour into an 8 x 8 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 375⁰ for 25 minutes, or until heated through.
- Serve warm with chips, crisp bread or crackers. Can also be used as a tasty sandwich spread.