Creamy and cheesy classic all while being gluten free and easily converted to a dairy free delight as well.
Course Side Dish
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
- 1 pint Sour Cream
- 1/3 cup Vivian's Live Again Creamy Chicken Soup Mix
- 1 cup Crushed GF cereal Rice or corn Chex or other Gluten Free cereal
- 6 Potatoes cooked & grated or cubed
- 1/3 cup Green Onions diced
- 1 1/4 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Butter melted
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese or your favorite cheese grated
OPTIONAL: You can use dairy or non-dairy ingredients. Vegan Sour Cream can be found at most major super markets.
- Whisk together soup mix, water and 2 Tbs butter.
- Microwave on high to boiling.
- Add Sour Cream, Onions, and Cheese.
- Blend in potatoes. Put potato mixture into casserole dish and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix cereal with remaining 2 TBS. melted butter and cover top of potatoes.
- Bake 350 degrees for 45 min or until heated through.