Quinoa is a health and delicious grain and totally gluten free. A delicious side dish with any of your favorite entree's.
Prep Time 30 minutes
- 1/3 Cup Vivian's Live Again Creamy Mushroom Soup mix
- 2 Cups Quinoa
- 1 Packet Ranch seasoning mix
- 1 Cucumber Diced
- 3/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 5 1/4 Cups Water
- 1-2 Tbsp. Vinegar
- 1 Cup Small Tomatoes or your favorite vegetable Diced
- Add quinoa to 4 cups water and bring to a boil. let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Mix soup with remaining 1 1/4 cups water and bring to a boil in the microwave.
- Let cool, then mix with mayonnaise, ranch seasoning packet and vinegar to taste.
- Mix the soup mixture with the cooked quinoa and diced vegetables.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Serve chilled or at room temperature.