A gourmet breakfast casserole easily made in your kitchen, delicious and quick. All your favorite breakfast treats can be included in this recipes.
Course Breakfast, Main Course
Prep Time 60 minutes
- 3 1/2 cups Hashbrowns
- 1/4 cup Butter substitute Melted
- 1 1/4 cups Water
- 1/2 cup Vivian's Live Again Creamy Mushroom Soup mix
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream or Vegan Sour Cream
- 1 cup Cubed Ham
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 2 Green Onions chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Hashbrown Crust
- Mix crust ingredients and spread in a 9x13 baking dish
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 min.
- Mix water and soup mix.
- Microwave until it comes to a full boil.
- Add the seasoning, sour cream and onions.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs and stir them into the soup/sour cream mixture.
- Pour into the hashbrown crust and bake at 375˚ for 30-40 minutes.