So simple and so delicious, your whole family will fall in love with green chili chicken enchiladas.
Course Main Course
Prep Time 60 minutes
- 7-10 Corn Tortilla
- 2 cups Chicken cooked and shredded
- 3 cups Shredded Cheese your favorite
- 1 4 oz can Diced Green chiles
- 3 cups Water
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 3/4 cup Vivian's Live Again Creamy Chicken Soup Mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9x13 baking dish.
- Combine water and soup mix, cook in microwave on high or on stove top till boiling and thickened.
- Warm tortillas in the microwave in their packaging for 1 minute.
- Mix Chicken, 1 cup warm soup and 2 cup shredded Cheese.
- Put a large scoop of the chicken mixture into each tortilla, gently roll and place the filled tortillas in the baking dish.
- Stir Sour Cream and Chilies into remaining soup mix. Pour over Enchiladas and top with remaining shredded Cheese.
- Bake 45 minutes and serve.