You can use this recipe to make a Pumpkin Pie or Pumpkin Parfait. If making a pie, you can use a gluten-free pie crust or use our gluten-free graham cracker recipe to make a graham cracker crust. Otherwise, layer in parfait glasses.
1/2 Cup Cold Almond Milk
1 Tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
1 15oz Can of Pumpkin
1 Package of Vivian's Live Again Vanilla Pudding Mix
1 Package of Vivian's Live Again Whipped Topping
1. In a large bowl whisk together milk and pumpkin spice.
2. Add pumpkin and stir until well combined.
3. Follow instructions on package how to prepare Vivian's Live Again Pudding Mix. Beat with wire whisk for 1 1/2 minutes.
4. Follow instructions on package for how to prepare Vivian's Live Again Whipped Topping Mix and add half to the mix.
5. Spread on prepared graham cracker crust or layer the pumpkin mix and whipped topping in parfait glasses. Top with remaining whipped topping and chill for 3 hours before serving.