After my blog post with the almond milk I kept playing with the toasted almond crumbs. I love them. They are light like a Panko crumb so I decided to try them as a breading for pork chops. I thought of naming them “Crumb-y Pork Chops” but they are delicious and I was not sure everyone would get my humor.
Course Dinner, Main Dish
Prep Time 10-20 minutes
Cook Time 4-5 minutes/side
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Water (you can use milk if you are not dairy intolerant)
- 1 cup Almond Crumbs
- 2/3 cup Vivian's Live Again Creamy Mushroom Soup mix
- 1 tsp Salt
- 6 Pork Chops
- Mix eggs and water (or milk) together in large bowl or pie plate and set aside.
- Mix the breading ingredients together in a large bowl or pie plate.
- Dip the pork chops in the egg mixture and then into the breading mixture, making sure to thoroughly coat each chop.
- Heat a frying pan and spray with cooking spray. Fry chops about 4-5 minutes on each side.
The instructions to make the almond crumbs are in my other recipe “Dairy Free Recipe Almond Milk”