This Cranberry Chipotle Bean Dip is a delicious dip for chips, crackers or vegetables.
Prep Time 10 minutes
- 1 15.5 ounce can Great Northern Beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Vivian's Live Again Alfredo Sauce Mix
- 1/4 cup craisins
- 3/4 tsp Chipotle Pepper powder
- 1/4 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/8 tsp Cumin
- 1/8 tsp Chile Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tbs chives
- Combine water and Alfredo Sauce mix and put in microwave for 1 min, or until it comes to a full boil.
- Stir and microwave again until boiling.
- Add the garlic to your food processor and mix until minced.
- Then add beans, cranberries and alfredo sauce and mix until smooth.
- Continue to add in the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.