This take on a traditional hummus recipe is bursting with flavor and tastes great with chips, crackers or vegetables.
Prep Time 15 minutes
- 1 can (15 oz) Garbanzo Beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Vivian's Live Again Alfredo Sauce Mix
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp Lime Juice
- 1/4 tsp Chile Powder
- 2 tbsp Cilantro rough chopped
- Combine water and Alfredo Sauce mix and put in microwave for 1 min, or until it comes to a full boil.
- Stir and return to microwave and bring to boil.
- Add garlic to your food processor and mix until minced.
- Then add the garbanzo beans and alfredo sauce and mix until smooth.
- Continue to add in the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.