This twist on an old favorite is sure to please. Your favorite, traditional chicken salad taste with an extra dash of chicken flavor.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
- 2 cups Chicken cooked and shredded
- 2 cups Quinoa cooked
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Vivian's Live Again Creamy Chicken Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 3 stalks celery chopped
- 4 Green Onions chopped
- 1/3 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Combine water and Creamy Chicken Soup Mix and bring to a full boil in the microwave.
- Mix in mayonnaise and set aside.
- Toss together shredded chicken, quinoa, celery, green onions, craisins and sunflower seeds.
- Add sauce and the rest of the ingredients and stir until combined.
- Chill thoroughly (2-4 hours) and serve with crackers or as a sandwich.
NOTE: If you are using canned chicken, use the liquid as part of the 1/2 cup of water to add more flavor.