This is one of our most diverse and timeless recipes that everyone will love. Customize to your specific tastes by using seasonal vegetables and favorite seasonings.
Course Main Course
Prep Time 30 minutes
- 2 Cups Liquid (use juice from Tomatoes and/or Chicken)
- 2/3 Cup Vivian's Live Again Creamy Chicken or Mushroom Soup Mix
- 1 14.5 oz Can Diced Tomatoes Drained
- 1 Can Chicken well drained
- 1/2 Bell Pepper
- 1 tsp Basil
- 1/4 tsp Thyme
- 1 1/2 Cups your favorite vegetables cut into bite size pieces
- Add water to liquid to equal 2 cups and pour into pan.
- Whisk soup into liquid and bring to a boil.
- Add herbs, chicken, bell pepper, vegetables and tomatoes. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer on low for 10-20 minutes to increase flavor.
- Taste to make sure vegetables are cooked through.
- Serve over rice, pasta or quinoa.