This is a quick ten minute lunch or dinner for any family. Great for the health conscious. It's made with chicken and beans and can be easily jazzed up with a dash of salsa or chili pepper flakes.
Course Lunch, Main Course
Prep Time 10 minutes
- 3 15 oz. cans White, Black or Pinto Beans rinsed and drained
- 1 cup Vivian's Live Again Creamy Chicken Soup Mix
- 2 tsp. Cumin
- 2 cup Water
- 1 T Chile Powder
- 2 13 oz. cans Chicken drained
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- OPTIONAL: Add fresh Cilantro, Chili Peppers or Salsa
- Bring water to a boil, and whisk in the soup mix. Add all other ingredients and bring to a boil. Heat through and serve.