This homemade gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan chocolate pudding pie with a graham cracker crust is the perfect simple, rich, and easy dessert for any occasion!
This easy chocolate pie comes together with just 6 ingredients!
- 1 Package Vivian's Instant Vegan Chocolate Pudding mix
- 1 1/2 Cups Milk or Milk Substitute like Almond or Oat Milk
- 1 Batch Amazing Gluten-Free Graham Crackers or about 300 Grams of store-bought Gluten-Free Graham Crackers
- 6 TBSP Butter or Butter Substitute
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Package Vivian's Creamy Vegan Whipped Topping, Cool Whip, or Dairy-Free Coconut Whipped Cream
For the Homemade Graham Cracker Crust:
Process or crush the gluten-free graham crackers into fine crumbs.
Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter or butter substitute in a medium bowl. Toss until all of the crumbs are evenly coated in butter. Set aside about 2 tablespoons of crumbs to garnish the top of your pie, if desired.
Press crumbs into a pie dish and bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown.
Allow pie crust to cool.
For the Pie Filling:
Whisk together Vivian's Instant Vegan Chocolate Pudding mix and milk or milk substitute in medium bowl.
- Put in the refrigerator to set for about 5 minutes.
After about 5 minutes, the filling should have thickened nicely. Pour the filling into the prepared crust. Sprinkle with reserved graham cracker crumbs, if desired.
Refrigerate the pie for at least 3 hours, or until set. Slice and serve with Vivian's Whipped Topping, Cool Whip, or Dairy-Free Coconut Whipped Cream.