These Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free Brownie Cookies are made from our Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free Fudgy Brownie Mix and are loaded with ooey, gooey chocolate chips. They have a crisp outer edge and chewy fudge center just like a classic brownie.
These cookies are so simple to make. There’s no sifting or chilling required. Simply mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl or stand mixer with a paddle attachment and beat until fully combined. Then use a small or medium cookie scoop to portion out the cookies onto a parchment paper or silpat-lined baking sheet and bake. It’s that easy!
This is such a great recipe and I promise you’re going to absolutely love these cookies. They’re so chocolaty and fudgy that you'll find it hard to believe they are gluten and dairy free!
1/2 Cup (60g) 9 Grain Gluten-Free Flour Blend
1/4 Cup Oil
3 TBSP Water
1 Cup Allergen-Free Chocolate Chips
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Add all the ingredients except the chocolate chips in a large bowl. Mix with a mixer with a large paddle or use a spatula. Fold in the chocolate chips.
Using a small or medium cookie scooper, scoop the cookies onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or silpat. If using a medium scoop, cook cookies slightly longer.
Bake the cookies for about 8 minutes. You want them to be slightly undercooked when you take them out of the oven because they will continue to cook a little on the baking sheet. This will give them that crisp outer edge and chewy fudge center.
- Nuts: And do you love walnuts or pecans in your brownies? I do! And you can easily add them to these cookies for a nice crunch.
- Ice Cream Sandwiches: In the Summer these cookies are perfect to hold a small scoop of vanilla ice cream between two cookies for a yummy ice cream sandwich!
- Dark Chocolate: Use dark chocolate chips for an even deeper chocolate flavor!
- Espresso: Add 2 teaspoons of instant espresso powder for a delicious mocha flavor!
- Peanut Butter: Use peanut butter chips instead of regular chocolate chips!
- White Chocolate: Use white chocolate chips for a sweet, creamy, vanilla flavor!
- Extra Chocolate: Try melting chocolate and dipping half of the cookie in, then you can easily add sprinkles to decorate them for any occasion!
- Powdered Sugar: For a wintery touch, dust the cookies with powdered sugar after baking.